Eucalan 5 ml eucalyptus
4 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Eucalan - hand wash liquid without rinsing. Introduced for the first time in 1989, available in 5 ml disposable bags, as well as in 100 and 500 ml bottles, in five unique scents: lavender, grapefruit, natural eucalyptus and jasmine (wrapture).
Eucalan is completely:
- phosphate free
- natural lanolin
- enriched formula
- recyclable hdpe plastic bottle
- eco-friendly alternative to dry cleaning
How to use.
- Add Eucalan* to basin.
- Fill basin with tepid water.
- Insert article and soak for 15 min. (minimum).
- Squeeze article gently to incorporate water and soap through fibres.
- Pull article out of water and squeeze out excess water. Do not twist.
- Follow drying instructions below.
- Choose a gentle washing program with cold or tepid water
- Add Eucalan to fabric softener drawer.
- Put things - knitting in the washing machine and turn
Use 5 ml./1 Tblsp per 4 liters/1 galon of water (more for heavily soiled items)
Use 15-30ml./1-2 Tblsp per load (adjust amount based on size of load)