508 (lot 11771)
3 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Indiecita Hand Dyed is 100%, very nice in touch, hand
dyed, alpaca yarn. It is very soft and not acrid.
Ideally suited for all kinds of scarves, shawls, sweaters and blouses
and other knitted projects. Just like her sister Indiecita, due to their
anti-static and hypoallergenic properties is especially recommended
for children and sensitive people. Alpaca is 3 times stronger and seven times
warmer than wool.
- It is recommended to hand wash only
- Do not use too much detergent, just a little
- Wash on the outside
- Keep away from moisture
- Dry flat, do not put up
- Save all tags until the end of needlework
- Do not bleach
- Maximum ironing temperature is 150 degrees
- Do not dry in an automatic dryer
10cm sample 30 mesh
Composition: 100% Alpaca
Estimated length: 320m
Recommended: wire: 2.5 - 3.5mm
We recommend washing in eucalan :)