Gorgeous 3 ply worsted spun alpaca yarn.
The alpaca fibres come from the alpaca (a camelid resembling the llama) which lives in the South American highland. The alpaca fibres are hollow, giving them excellent insulating qualities and making them perfect for a soft and very warm yarn. After all the alpaca need to stay warm during the cold nights in the highlands.
The alpaca fibres have a lovely silky sheen, which gives a very beautiful yarn.
Indiecita comes in 42 colours.
- It is recommended to hand wash only
- Do not use too much detergent, just a little
- Wash on the outside
- Keep away from moisture
- Dry flat, do not put up
- Save all tags until the end of needlework
- Do not bleach
- Maximum ironing temperature is 150 degrees
- Do not dry in the automatic dryer