The yarn you never get tired of playing with - it almost knits itself.
Peruvian Highland Wool is a classic 4 ply worsted spun wool yarn. The yarn is very even which makes it perfect for both cables and Fair Isle knitting. And there are so many colours and wonderful designs to choose from to inspire you to get started.
Peruvian Highland Wool comes in 66 colours.
- Wash according to the recommended temperature,
- Do not use too much detergent, just a little
- Wash on the outside
- Keep away from moisture
- Dry flat, Do not hang
- Save all tags until the end of needlework
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry in an automatic dryer
- Ironed at a maximum temperature of 150 C degree