3 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Coast is a 2-ply yarn, mixed by 55% Merino Lambswool and 45% Cotton. Coast is an exceptionally soft yarn, perfect for children, sensitive people, and everyone who wants to enjoy the incredible softness of the finished needlework.
Note: The yarn contains a little spinning oil. The oil will disappear at the first wash - and the yarn becomes extremely soft.
You can use a washingmachine - on a cold program.
Fibre Content: 55% merino wool, 45% cotton
Hank Weight: 50 g
Estimated length: 349 m
Recommended Knitting Needles: 2.5-3 mm (or 4-4,5mm if knitting a double thread)
Thickness by Ravelry: light fingering
- Wash in cold water (yarn becomes a very soft),
- Do not use too much detergent, just a little,
- Wash on the left side,
- Do not use softener,
- Wash very gently,
- Dry flat, do not hang,
- Save all tags until the end of needlework,
- You can use a washingmachine - on a cold program,
- Do not dry in an automatic dryer,
- Do not bleach
We recommend washing in eucalan :)