154 ginger (farb. 1218)
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Felted Tweed DK is a wonderful, tweedy yarn with a felted look, is a beautiful blend of merino wool, alpaca and viscose. The rustic colour palette makes this yarn perfect for fairisles, striping and other colour work. A firm favourite with our designers.
Available in 16 color shades. Items made from this yarn, such as scarves, cardigans, sweaters, jackets, hats and gloves wonderfully suited for both adults
- Wash according to the recommended temperature,
- Do not use too much detergent, just a little
- Wash on the outside
- Dray flat and keep away from the light source
- Save all tags until the end of needlework
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry in an automatic dryer
- Ironed at a maximum temperature of 150 C degrees.
Fibre Content: 50% merino wool, 25% rayon, 25% alpaca
Weight: 50 g
estimated length: 175m
thickness by Ravelry: DK
recommended Knitting Needles: 3.75 - 4mm
We recommend washing in eucalan :)